Suspended by eBay? Limited PayPal account? If you’ve been suspended by eBay and looking for information on how to get back on, then look no further. You’re seeking the eBay Suspension and PayPal Limited forums.
Don’t let another eBay suspension get you down. My business was once dependent on eBay for increased sales. It was my job to maintain our business accounts and expand business. EBay after a simple policy change made my job a lot harder. I was suspended with no explanation other then policy changes dictate my removal. I couldn’t just give up. It was my job to increase sales and eBay was a platform that delivered.
I wasn’t the only one suspended. All my competitors were suspended as well. We did nothing wrong. Our business was legitimate, yet we were to be eliminated.
I wasn’t having any of that. After months of trial and error I learned what eBay was doing to link accounts and how I could get past them and continue business as usual. And that’s what I did!
I created several guides and the eBay suspension forum so that other like minded individuals could come together and learn from each other.
Join the eBay suspension forums today and get back on eBay!
If you’ve been suspended by eBay, don’t take it lying down. Learn how you can get back on eBay and stay on with the eBay suspension forums.
Whether intentionally or due to fake suspension notices, people want to know and are looking for answers on how they can reinstate and create a new eBay account. The good thing is through the internet, you can find groups of people who can help you. Through discussion boards or forums, eBay account users get to discuss ways on how one can create new accounts and get back to eBay.
The most common and most searched is the eBay Stealth forum. EBay stealth is a complete guide to creating new unlinkable eBay and PayPal accounts. In the eBay stealth forum, you’ll find like minded individuals who have mastered the art of stealth accounts.
Originally posted 2012-03-30 00:30:43.
Millions of people are using eBay every day. EBay is one of the largest online marketplace next to Amazon where people can buy and sell practically anything. As a registered member, just like in any other online registration, one has to follow certain guidelines and policies. EBay strictly monitors all its users to make sure each follows the policies of online auctioning.
If you are found not following their rules you get the ban hammer! You get suspended, limited, restricted and whatever other term you want to use. You’re toast!
Once your account is suspended, you’re prohibited from selling on the auction site forever! You even lose your ability to withdraw funds from your PayPal account.
That’s just not fair if you ask me.. how about you create a stealth account and get back to buying and selling? Here is a basic outline to getting back on eBay after a suspension:
- A new account means a new name and other personal account details. Anything that can be linked back to a previous account will link your accounts. So take your time when setting up your account.
- Change your computer IP address. Yes, eBay tracks your IP address among many other things to link you.
- Remove browser cookies. Just like your IP address, eBay is able to link accounts via your browser cookies. Don’t get sloppy, remove your browser cookies before moving forward.
- Change other information used in the registration process including your name, phone number and mailing address. This is vital in creating your new account.
As you can see eBay will do what they can to link your account and shut you down if you attempt to create a new account.
A lot of the times eBay will suspend the account by mistake and they almost never reinstate you. Don’t let this happen to you. Fight back with a stealth eBay and PayPal account.
Learn more about creating stealth eBay and PayPal accounts with eBay Stealth.
Originally posted 2012-03-28 00:24:53.
Do not panic! If your eBay account has been suspended, there is always a way to get back on! Why were you suspended in the first place? If you are a small entrepreneur, selling something personal online or a growing eBay based business, there is always a chance that you may get your eBay account suspended.
Get Your EBay Account Reinstated
Resolving an eBay Suspension can be difficult at times. The first thing you need to do is try to find out why your account was suspended. There are quite a few common causes of eBay account suspension. Ask yourself these questions:
- Have you paid all your seller fees? It is essential that all fees be properly paid.
- Have you violated some rules and regulations repeatedly? eBay might give you a leeway if you have violated some of their rules once or twice but repeated offense is a ground for account suspension.
- As a seller, do you have negative customer service satisfaction? Negative feedback from the buyer says a lot about you as a seller. eBay takes customer satisfaction seriously.
- If your phone number or other contact information invalid? EBay likes to check that your personal information is up to date by randomly attempting to contact you. If you have outdated personal details on your account, your account might be suspended.
It is a common mistake among eBay members to create a new account, repost all your items and continue selling. If you attempt to do this without covering your tracks, eBay will be able to link your accounts and shut you down once again. EBay has state of the art software and tools that can detect certain account connections. They can trace your IP address. They can connect your bank account information, what items you’re selling, among other details.
Getting Your Account Reinstated
The first thing to do: Contact eBay directly. Ask them how you can re-instate your account, resolve the issue and you may get lucky and get your account back. You have to be patient with eBay as they can take weeks or even months to get back to your inquire about your account at times. But once resolved, your account is open to trade again. When eBay makes that decision to re-activate your account, you can trade again but this time make sure that you read the fine print, especially their notification and conditions for reinstating your account. If you are not so much familiar with the rules, you can always read their FAQs to guide you. Read them carefully and make sure that your account won’t get suspended again.
Originally posted 2012-02-16 19:56:05.